I originally didn't want to work on them. But nevertheless...
(I think I will ignore the Colonial Era wonders as of now)
- Suleymani Jami (red 2 - Attrition, coastal cannon bonuses. Spawns 4 circassian cavalry.)
- Forbidden City (red 1 - normal bonuses. Also +2 borders. Spawns 3 royal mercenaries.
- Punta de' Dogana (green 1 - Raises wealth and pop cap. Unique technology: Fondaco)
- This wonder prevents happiness loss from having built smelters.
- Kanei-ji (green 1 - Unique technology: Tea Ceremony. Kanei-ji speeds up the construction of farms and fishing boats.)
- Versailles (red 1 - Prevents loss of happiness from losing cities. Your Supply Wagons can heal your troops (and Austrian Supply Wagons heal at double normal rate. Spawns some barrage balloons)
- Brass Elephant (red 1 - spawns cannon?)
- This wonder actually increases the happiness rating you get from red governments. Perhaps it should be the ONLY power it can grant.
- La Scala (green 1 - Moderate pop cap and knowledge boost; massive wonder point bonus. Unique technology: Impresario)
- Walhalla Monument (red 2 - Raises wood commerce cap. Hunleys, Toros Submarinos and U-boats now 25% cheaper; -33% build time. Spawns Needle Gunners.) Will prevent the loss of happiness from building smelters.
- Arc de Triomphe (red 2 - Reduces the cost of your musket/rifle units. Gives an armour boost to nearby units. Spawns 4 Presidential Guards.)
- Taj Mahal (green 2 - normal bonuses. Unique technology: Orientalism - mercenaries do not cause happiness damage)
- Statue of Liberty (green 2 - Increases pop cap; non-naval unit upgrades free. Unique technology: Constitution)
- Kremlin (red 2 - Raises commerce cap of oil. Doubles attrition damage. National Border recieve +1 bonus per Civic Research. Spies are 50% cheaper. Spawns spies over time.)
- Crystal Palace (green 2 - A good wonder point boost. 25% higher commerce cap. Double tax income. Ships built 33% faster. Unique tech: Workshop of the World, with double ability)
- Eiffel Tower (green 2 - Increases your Oil income by 100%, allows access to telegraphy)