- Iran + Asia + All factions - kepis
- Russia, Germany - service caps with picklhaube.
- Southeast Asian, Muslim states - sun hats
You will be playing as the USA. Drive the British out, and then proceed to eject all the other western powers. Each age advance grants you a new transport requisition card. But be careful: once you reach the Imperial Era, you must choose to abolish slavery, or otherwise face the wrath of the European powers. Campaign run: Colonial Era to Mechanisation Era
Play as any of the powers in India and South Asia. Rare resources and alliances produce tribute. All-Mercantile. the campaign covers India, Australia, and Southeast Asia.
- Europeans gain tribute only from annexing areas with rare resources.
- Asians gain tribute only from alliance or peace with European powers.
- China, Japan, America, the Ottoman Empire and Russia are available as "colonies" whic…
Read more >
I originally didn't want to work on them. But nevertheless...
(I think I will ignore the Colonial Era wonders as of now)
- Suleymani Jami (red 2 - Attrition, coastal cannon bonuses. Spawns 4 circassian cavalry.)
- Forbidden City (red 1 - normal bonuses. Also +2 borders. Spawns 3 royal mercenaries.
- Punta de' Dogana (green 1 - Raises wealth and pop cap. Unique technology: Fondaco)
- This wonder prevents happiness loss from having built smelters.
- Kanei-ji (green 1 - Unique technology: Tea Ceremony. Kanei-ji speeds up the construction of farms and fishing boats.)
- Versailles (red 1 - Prevents loss of happiness from losing cities. Your Supply Wagons can heal your troops (and Austrian Supply Wagons heal at double normal rate. Spawns some barrage balloons)
Read more >
Industrial Era units:
I also figured that since most info about units can be deduced from their names, I won't go into giving stats for them. Instead, the only unit pages to appear here will ALL be unique units!Read more >
- So far, the military-industrial complex might have been finished for us. It's a matter of whether it's a factory or a research institute.
- Mansabdar should be based on Arab architecture. I have yet to decide which building to use.
- A Palace Complex should reflect the architecture of all factions. Or possibly - the Chinese will need to use the Korean architecture, allowing for a more "universal" appearance to the PC.
- A presidium would be the hardest. What should it be? a large, castle-like building or a sprawling courtyard?
NOW, for teasers:
- Italy - ballet music from Triumphal March, Aida
- Spain - Albeniz, Iberia
- France - either Lully or Lalande
- Germany - Beethoven
- Japan - a track by Kodo
- Great Britain - Ketelbey, Holst or Elgar
- USA - Randy Edelman's "Fi…
Read more >