So far we've got the following:
- Colonial u-series - retained as "Dutch", has a temple building sporting black onion domes.
- French n-series - retained as "North European". Christchurch Cathedral.
- Roman m-series - rtained as "Balkan" style, for Mediterranean factions and Austria.
- Asian a-series - recast as North Asian, with elements from Korean civ. Has a very large temple complex to boot.
- K-series - possibly recast as South Asian. Uses Tranquerah as a temple.
- Indian e-series - possibly almagamated with Arab t-series.
- Arab t-series - recast as "North American" style.
- Mesoamerican s-series - retained but not for use.
- Iroquois i-series - retained but not for use.
- Mesoamerican - Mexico, Colombia and Peru. Uses painted ladies
This faction uses classical-era vanilla skins for its villagers until the Imperial Era, after which they change.
- "Dutch" - Russia, Sweden, Netherlands, Uses brick designs.
- "North European" - France, Britain, Germany. Uses brick designs.
- "Balkan" style - Savoy, Austria. Uses Balkan styles.
- North Asian - Korea, China, Japan, Vietnam. Uses painted ladies.
- South Asian - Malaya, Bamar, Siam. Uses painted ladies.
This faction shares the same civilian skins as Mesoamerica until the Imperial Era, after which their civilians resemble those of North Asia.
- Indo-Arab - India, Arabs, Turkey. Uses Balkan styles.
- "North American" - USA
- Iroquois i-series - retained for "barbarians" in North America