A 1704 map:
- 2 wars dominate Europe - the War of the Spanish Succession, and the Great Northern War.
- Russia is still weak, and is centred mostly in the West, and is at war with Sweden but has an alliance with the Netherlands, who is also at war with Sweden.
- Poland is depicted as in a pile of shit, with only the southern half of the nation and the Ukraine free.
- Spain: Spain is an ally of France, but Catalonia is occupied by the English.
- Italy: Central Italy and Southern Italy are French and Spanish, with Savoy and Austria in alliance against France.
- Netherlands - is the main operator, caught between France and Sweden. It also has influence over Denmark-Norway, but is mostly at peace with Sweden and France.
- Sweden is a massive juggernaut that has no…
We tested a new means of creating multiple build styles with Kings & Conquerors, and we discovered the following:
- The build continent variable represents the 2ndary buildset
- The backup build continent variable represents the primary buildset.
So in the case of the Ottomans, if we wanted to create a hybrid building style, the way to go about it would be to tag the following:5 Turk 0 Med
Doing so means that if the 5 Turk buildset has no buildings, then RoN will loom at 0 Med to fill in the gaps. So if 5 Turk has only public buildings, then economic structurels and others will use the default Italianate style that we specified earlier on.
So in theory, if we wanted to create an Indo-Malay style we can have 8 Eind, followed by 2 Asian. Public build…Read more >
- Chinese units - need icons
- Indian units - pending completion.
- SOLAK: Done but need a new skin for Indian Grenadier Gurds
- Manchu Booi, Huangying and Cavalry Guard are done but must be linked.
- Afghans, Scotsmen and Ghazis need to be linked in.
- Economic Boom
- Great Thinker
- Trade Embargo
- Naval Blockade
- Cultural Dominance
- Merchant Guild
- Bandits (?)
- Treachery (flips the territory outright)
- Political dissension
- Transport Requisition
- Population Explosion
- Intelligence Network
- Spy School
- Wonder of the World
Can be used to force a nation to attack a certain region, and counts as a free attack. You can use this ability on yourself to attack and annex a region from allies or nonbelligerents without harming your relations with them, and you may still attack another faction afterwards.
Negates the use of any other tactical bonus cards used here - other cards simply have no effect.
Increase your pop count.
Supply wagons are created faster and cheaper as long as…
Read more >
Province levels - can be upgrade with at least 7 levels
- Level 1 (base) - 2 farms, 1 woodcutter's post (0)
- Level 2 - +either 1 farm, or 1 peasant commune (20)
- Level 3 - +either 1 outpost or 1 tower (30)
- Level 4 - +1 farm tower (5)
- Level 5 - + senate or barracks (100)
- Level 6 - start with extra town (max 2) or +1 farm (200)
- Level 7 - start with extra town (max 3), or a supply dump (500)
- Level 8 - prestige building (1000, only possible if that prestige building wasn't built elsewhere and you have the appropriate technologies researched)
Only provinces in areas with growth potential can be upgraded, so for instance France is fully upgradeable but some parts of Switzerland, Arabia or China are not. Conquest scenarios dominate much territories but mounta…Read more >