Units to be transferred from Rise of Kings:
levypolk (the most common unit. spear levy are available in almost every faction except for the more advanced Western factions which use pikemen)  Not that useful, but still ideal for countering cav rushes. Die to anyone else.
- Musket Strel'tsy - Russia's elite arquebus infantry 
- Berdishy Strel'tsy 
- Pomestia Lancer (Or Oprichina)  - basically Pomestia Lancers with swords?
- Votchinik  - Russian heavy cavalry that is soon replaced by cuirassiers
- Opolchenies [3-4] more of a militia than anything, they are armed with all manner of weapons. Only just cheaper and faster to train than Spear Levy.
- streltsy musketeers  => Petrine pekhotnitsy  => Imperial pekhotnitsy  => Rifle pekhotnitsy  No ramp, and while rapid-shooting, Pekhotnitsy have poor accuracy and do not receive armour until the Industrial Era - and also cannot be upgraded to modern infantry.
- Cossack bowmen  => Serdiuks  (these units are like foot mercenaries)
- Pavlovski Grenadiers  => Imperial Guard Grenadiers  These units are on par with the British heavy line.
- Nomadic hunters  fierce horse-riding archers from the steppes of Central Asia, lost to dragoons.
- War barge  shared with jungle civs. Weak, but still cheap enough to be built in huge numbers.