- Alhambra Complex (Egypt, Moors only) - same bonuses
- Deirum Hiqmeh (Muslims only) - same bonuses
- Detinets (Russia, Poland, and Crimea only) - same bonuses
- Cordoban Mezquita (same bonuses BUT upgrades either to Taj Mahal complex or to Blue Mosque)
- Sagres Point (same bonuses. Spain and Portugal only)
- Angkor Wat (same bonuses; most Asian factions)
- Marine Arsenal (same bonuses; Italians, except Savoy)
- Palace District (same bonuses; North Asians only)
- St Basil's (unique to Russia)
- Grand Cathedral (same bonuses; upgrades to either Basilica for Catholic factions, for Catholic/Protestant factions only)
- Porcelain Tower (same bonuses; unique to China)
- Magnum Horologium (same bonuses; built by all, the Native American one is the Palenque observatory)
- Confucian Academy. Upgrades to Imperial Necropolis, unique to China.
- Conservatory (upgrade of the Magnum Horologium for England, France, Venice, Savoy, Tuscany, Saxony and Austria)
- Versailles (unique to France)
- Chichen Itza (unique to Inca and Aztec)
- Royal Academy (unique to Protestant factions, upgrade of the Conservatory)
- Great Bazaar (buildable to both Muslim and Indian factions)
- Sukharev Tower (unique to Russia, is the upgrade of the Magnum Horologium)
- Florentine Duomo (unique to Tuscany)
- Sun Temple (has an Indian and Aztec appearance)
- Chartered Corporation (based on the Hansa and the EIC), is an upgrade of the Detinets for all European factions.
- Taj Mahal
- Massive Hindhu Temple (Some prestige structure)
- Bronze Citadel (African factions only)
- Borobudur (buildable to all Hindhu factions - although researching Islam for some factions blocks wonder construction)
- Giant Buddha - same bonuses
- White Tower - same bonuses
- Hagia Sofia - same bonuses
- Abbey - same bonuses
- Aachen Palatinate - same bonuses
Instead of insta-researching all research, only non-Library research NOT requiring Centralisation can be insta-researched.
St Basil's (unique to Russia)Edit
- -25% to religious technology research
- Free attrition research
- Other factions can't play a Technological Bonus
(upgrade of the Magnum Horologium for England, France, Venice, Savoy, Tuscany, Saxony and Austria)
- Reduced cost for all technologies requiring Centralisation
- No happiness penalty from universities
Royal Academy (England only)Edit
- Extensive LOS to ships
- Gain possession of any two technologies requiring Centralisation (other than Industrialisation) which you haven't researched yet.
- Other factions can't play a Military Bonus
Versailles (unique to France)Edit
- +3 border push for all cities (not towns)
- Instantaneous changes in Government
- Monuments can be built instantaneously
Chichen Itza (unique to Inca and Aztec)Edit
- Double knowledge from fallen enemies
- +1 city limit
- Light infantry can regenerate to 66% strength within its radius
- Can be used to recruit units like an outpost.
Great Bazaar (buildable to both Muslim and Indian factions) Edit
(upgrade of Magnum Horologium)
- Loses ability to insta-research technologies, but reveals all rare resources on the map
- Prevents other factions from using an Economic Bonus
- Outposts are built instantly
Sukharev Tower (unique to Russia, is the upgrade of the Magnum Horologium)Edit
- Informants are created in all enemy libraries, revealing what they have researched.
- Allows use of the Technological Bonus once more upon construction, if you used it before.
- Double LOS bonus from science research
Florentine Duomo (unique to Tuscany)Edit
- This is an exact copy of the Grand Cathedral, except that it is cheaper, and built faster,
- Increased building speed with marble, -10% per each instance held to a maximum of 40%.
- Lower cost for researching Green political techs.
Sun Temple (has an Indian and Aztec appearance)Edit
- Grants a happiness bonus of 1(t+1)% where t is the number of monuments previously built in your nation.
- Mines generate wealth for you.
- Spawns 1 heavy unit over time for you - the more units you control, the slower they spawn.
Chartered Corporation (based on the Hansa and the EIC)Edit
- Free upgrades for ships
- Faster Merchant vessels in the water.
- Double income from trade routes
- Serves as a destination for trade (like the Palace District for Asians)
- Other factions can't use Demographic Bonuses
Taj Mahal (Mughals only)Edit
- Grants a happiness bonus of 3(t+1)% where t is the number of monuments previously built in your nation.
- Mercenaries don't cause happiness to fall.
- Upon construction, allows use of the Economic Bonus once more if you used it previously.
Mumba Devi (Some prestige structure)Edit
- Lower cost for researching Red political techs
- Upon construction, allows you to re-use the Military Bonus once more if you have used it before.
- Locked out if alignment with Islam was chosen.
Bronze Citadel (African factions only)Edit
- Other factions can't use Demographic Bonuses
- Functions like a senate. Forms a new capital which must be captured in addition to your other capitals in order to defeat you.
- Upon construction, allows you to re-use the Demographic Bonus once more if you have used it before.